Light as a Feather
I am light as a feather.
My home is my tether.
We'll stay here together.
Like birds of a feather.
And like birds of a feather,
We must stick together.
Through sad, darkened weather,
I'll stay, be your tether.
I'll keep you beside me
Like birds of a feather.
I am light as a feather.
I fly free in the wind.
I am independent,
Free from sin.
I travel the world.
Soaking it in.
Pretending to be on a cruise to Berlin.
My life is wonderful,
I am free, not as, but from a bird,
Light as a feather,
And beautifully absurd.
Leaping Abundant Awe Flawless
Incredible Selfless Ecstatic
Giddy Admirable
Happy Timid
True Helpful
Expert
Righteous
--K.K
My home is my tether.
We'll stay here together.
Like birds of a feather.
And like birds of a feather,
We must stick together.
Through sad, darkened weather,
I'll stay, be your tether.
I'll keep you beside me
Like birds of a feather.
I am light as a feather.
I fly free in the wind.
I am independent,
Free from sin.
I travel the world.
Soaking it in.
Pretending to be on a cruise to Berlin.
My life is wonderful,
I am free, not as, but from a bird,
Light as a feather,
And beautifully absurd.
Leaping Abundant Awe Flawless
Incredible Selfless Ecstatic
Giddy Admirable
Happy Timid
True Helpful
Expert
Righteous
--K.K
Comments
Post a Comment